The multitalented, immensely popular and much loved actress Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya has a way with words which often leaves us inspired and motivated at the same time.
It’s said, if you are having a bad day, read or watch something good and you can trust to feel better. So, in case if you ever feel low, we are sharing some of Divyanka’s musings for you to read and trust us, it will work wonders and will certainly put a smile on your face.
Without further ado, here are 10 beautiful and inspiring quotes by Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya to instantly lift up your mood –
1• Enjoy every bit of your existence. Freedom is what you give yourself, from set mentalities, norms and stereotypes.
2. Give them warmth regardless, let the sun within you glow. They’ll bask in it forget their sorrow, least they would know to you they owe!
3. Show who you are.. not who you think you should be because if you are posing, you’ll forget the pose one day. Then who would you be?
4. Chill.. ’cause you know you are the boss of your own little adventure called life!
5. Few changes look unfavorable but later you realize, an opportunity was being created in your life for something new to emerge.
6. It’s not about the right face, body type, family, bank balance, work profile or horoscopes… it’s about the Right Soul your soul can connect with!
7. Calm down. If you think you’ve hit the rock bottom, it’s good. Things will only get better here on.
8. Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.
9. Waiting for your turn. Be kind. Be patient. Your day will come too and you’ll know, how much more beloved you are “waiting for your turn.”
10. It’s your attitude woman that makes you sexy, not your looks.
Inspired already? Well, we definitely are!
We would like to mention, quote number 8 above was recently used as a caption by the much acclaimed, international Chess Player Susan Polgar on Twitter.
Happiness❤️is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends. – Divyanka Tripathi pic.twitter.com/ULKz0UF3aP
— Susan Polgar (@SusanPolgar) October 18, 2020
Thank you, Divyanka and Please continue to inspire us as always!
Stay tuned to Fuze for more!