Tejasswi Prakash is an actor from the telly industry who simply doesn’t require any introduction. With her sincere portrayal of Diya in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya, she was successful in creating places in the viewers’ hearts.
She is bold and beautiful. She performs her role to perfection.
You may have known her for years, maybe from the Swaragini days or even before that. Or maybe you are comparatively a new fan of hers who caught up episodes from Pehredaar Piya Ki.
But how much do you know about her? Are you aware of the 10 listed facts about her? Some you may have known, and we bet some you haven’t. So here take a look at 10 lesser known facts about Tejasswi Prakash!
1. Tejasswi knows swimming and has also played basketball. She likes to remain fit and was also a part of the fitness trip organised by Fitzup in Taiwan.
2. Hailing from a family of engineers, Tejasswi completed her bachelors in engineering in Electronics And Telecommunications Engineering when she was shooting for her television show Swaragini. Quite successfully she juggled between both the things and managed to get a first division in her studies as well.
3. Chemistry is one subject that Tejasswi didn’t like much.
4. She has a musical bone too. She can play the harmonium. Not many know that she is a trained Bharatnatyam dancer!
5. Tejasswi is a foodie. She loves eating golgappas, especially the Delhi ones which are made up of Sooji. She also likes eating chicken and fish dishes, chhole bhature, chocolate icecream and doughnuts etc.
6. Some of her nicknames are Teja, Teju, TJ, Teja Bhai, etc. She is also called as Fluffy Pancakes. Did you know that?
7. She considers travelling as a learning process and one particular vacation which she loved most was the one in Maldives where she celebrated her birthday with her friends.
8. Tejasswi loves reading and was seen promoting the habit of reading among children.
9. Aditya Roy Kapur, Abhay Deol, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranvir Singh are some of her favourite actors whereas Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt are some of her favourite actresses.
10. Jeans and T-shirts are her go-to clothes while Coco Chanel is one of her favourite brands.
Did you guys know about these hidden facts of Tejasswi? Were you aware of her choices and interests? Put your comments in the comment box below. And for more buzz, stay tuned to Fuze!