The Indian Telly Awards 2019, held at Indore was a huge hit, owing to the grand stage, the performances and in terms of the presence of popular stars from the television industry despite of the award night being away from Mumbai for the first time.
And whenever there’s a grand glamorous night, there’s no guessing that one awaits the red carpet looks of the leasing ladies of Indian TV, the most!
Yesterday night saw the gorgeous divas of the small screen going all glam for the ITA red carpet and to say precisely, with the way these ladies emitted oomph, it surely seemed like their own runway and how!
Amidst all the popular ones that attended the award night these beautiful ones caught the most attention –
View this post on Instagram
#bestjodi #YUDKBH Dedicated to all our fans and lovers. Thank you for loving us as samaina so much and making this possible. Your love is the reason we could reach here.#blessed #happy #firstITAtrophy @theita2019 thanks @anuranjan1010 @shashisumeetproductions @sonytvofficial 🙏🏻 🔹 🔹 🔹 🔹 📸~ @karansharmaa_official Outfit by – @arezuofficial @vow_media Styled by – @shrishtimunka Jewellery by – @the_jewel_gallery Makeup~ @makeup_by_taneeshabansal Hair~ @kirti_badke
1. Ashi Singh – Glowing like a perfect Barbie, Ashi’s red carpet look for this year’s ITA has to be her best one till now. The actress looked like a pure doll in the deep blue princess gown and the smokey eyed, nude lips makeup. The pretty lass just shined through!
2. Helly Shah – Another stunner from the T town, Helly could be spotted in an ivory coloured, floral embedded gown. The actress nailed the look with perfect, neatly styled straight hair and pumped it up with those hair accessories.
3. Donal Bisht – The actress is always a sensuous siren and continued to raise the temperature with her runway look. The off shoulder bottle green gown with lacy sleeves and thigh high slit and neatly pulled back mane in the bun emitted some total Bollywood vibes.
4. Shraddha Arya – The actress chose to keep her hairdo simple too and wearing a body hugging gown with a deep neckline, the actress looked simple gorgeous.
5. Krystle D’Souza – The young and vivacious one gave full Hollywood look vibes in her red off shoulder gown, hugging her body at the right places. Hairs pulled back in a pony tail and with that beautiful makeup highlighting her features, her entire look was no less than a statement number.
6. Shrenu Parikh – The pretty actress chose to glam up in the traditional yet stylish way this time. Opting for a heavily embroider deep blue gown, she looked like straight out of a Sabyasachi catalogue shoot and we can’t help but admire her deep kohl eyes and the parted hair tied back in a simple low pony tail.
View this post on Instagram
Wow Samiksha we loved your choice perfect outfit perfect hair style perfect makeup 😍👏🏻#ita2019 #itaawards2019 – – #repost 🎥 @samikshajaiswal.fans – – – #samikshajaiswal #samikshians #Noor #NoorDil #bahubegum #AzNoor #armiksha #samikshans #actress #samiksha #samikshajaiswal16 #mehak #zkm #zindagikimehak #mehaksharma #mehrya #tellywood #tellywoodactress #queenoftellywood #azaan #arjittaneja @samikshajaiswal16" @samikshajaiswal16
7. Samiksha Jaiswal – The stunner chose to wear a white cape blazer and pant set with a black crop top beneath in a plunging neckline. The actress looked all sorts of sensuous yet classy and took away the attention of everyone.