Finally, the most awaited trailer of the most talked about ALTBalaji series Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala is here and we are too excited for words to mention how awesome it actually is!
The trailer of this ALTBalaji series speaks out aloud that we are in for a beautiful and unforgettable story with two extremely talented actors adding to it’s beauty with their exemplary talent.
What Is In The Trailer?
The trailer is a brief about what we have in store for us on September 3rd. It’s one of the best trailers of any web series as it gives it all yet hides the integral parts of the story that leaves you all intrigued to find out what actually happened.
What We Loved About It?
- We loved how it gave a somewhat detailed insight of Chef Nitya and Chef Vikram’s characters.
- The gorgeous and multitalented Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is going to be seen as Chef Nitya and she has nailed the character, truly. We have never seen Divyanka playing such a character. Nitya is bold, playful, fierce, all sorts of millennial and full of angst. She is literally a walking volcano as Divyanka herself mentioned at the trailer launch. We are already in love with Nitya and cannot wait to see her all the shades.
- Coming to Chef Vikram, played by the very handsome Rajeev Khandelwal. Chef Vikram has went to become a Michelin 2 star chef but from within, he is still that person who just loves to cook food from all his heart rather than following the written recipe. Looking forward to meet Chef Vikram and see if he is able to win back Nitya’s love.
- Chef Nitya and Chef Vikram’s love story is full of spice , is all sorts of teekhi, a bit of meethi and with all the food involved, it’s gonna be an exciting and interesting watch.
- And, what should we mention about the sizzling chemistry? At the trailer launch , Divyanka mentioned that Chef Nitya is a pro at roasting, we would like to mention that we are already roasted by Nitya’s looks and Divyanka and Rajeev’s chemistry. Call us crazy but we are actually looking forward to get burnt on September 3rd!
View this post on Instagram
Kabhi ikraar. Kabhi takraar. Isliye inki kahani hai mazedaar! #ColddLassiAurChickenMasala cooking up a storm on your screen soon! #ALTBalajiOriginal #ZEE5Original @altbalaji @zee5premium @ektaravikapoor @shobha9168 @pradeepsarkar #RajeevKhandelwal @priyanshuchatterjee @crimrinal @mannahsoulfry @barkhasengupta @madhussneha @jaya_misra @manjitsachdev @meghannmalik
Watch the trailer below and fall in love with Chef Nitya and Vikram all over again –