Today, December 14th is a very special day for millions of DIVians across the globe as it marks the birthday of the gorgeous diva, the immensely talented actress, the Queen of Indian television Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya!
Apart from being an epitome of professionalism, Divyanka is the sweetest and the most down-to-earth celebrity ever! Her humility amazes us and we are often floored by her kindness and generosity.
With an unmatched popularity, so many accolades and achievements under her name, there is no doubt that Divyanka is the undisputed Queen of Indian television but still, here are a few reasons to validate the same –
• Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is the ONLY television actress who made it two times in a row on the Forbes list.
While last year she was at the 96th rank, this year the beautiful actress secured 94th rank for herself in the prestigious list.
• Just two days ahead of her birthday, Divyanka received the Best Actress – Jury award at the Indian Television Academy awards – 2018 for her character Ishita that she plays in the show Ye Hai Mohabbatein and her acceptance speech just won us over.
It was not the first time that she received the best actress award for Ishita but the humility and gratitude in her each word was exactly the same like the first time and that mirrored the fact that she is indeed the most down-to-earth celebrity and that’s what makes her the distinctive “Queen” of television!
– Along with our hearts and the television world, Divyanka is ruling the cyber world as well.
She is the only television actress to have more than 9.3 million followers on the photo sharing site, Instagram with the number increasing every single day.
– Just like a Queen takes care of her kingdom, makes sure that they are happy, Divyanka does the same for her fandom. She cares for them and despite of her hectic schedules, she without fail comes online everyday even if it’s just for a few minutes, to interact with her fans.
One can often see her wishing them best for their exams or job interviews, encouraging them to give their best shot, sharing their token of love and affection in her Instagram stories, retweeting and liking their tweets or comments because she knows, it would make them happy.
In fact, it would not be wrong to say that Divyanka and her fans’ happiness is directly proportional to each others’ happiness.
– In this world of television where new shows are launched at a frequent basis and older ones are pulled off due to low TRPs, Divyanka’s show Ye Hai Mohabbatein is the second longest running show of Star Plus and completed five years a couple of weeks back with this week’s TRP being 1.7 and show taking the spot of the slot leader.
Must mention, Ye Hai Mohabbatein has had three time slots change and despite of that, the show is loved which speaks for it self!
Last but not the least, Team Fuze would like to wish Divyanka a very Happy and Blessed Birthday! May God bless her in abundance!