Actor Mohsin Khan needs no introduction. Essaying the character of Kartik Goenka in Star Plus’ Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai , he has gone on to win and conquer hearts. The chocolate boy of television with charming looks makes one and all go gaga over him.
Today the 26th of October is indeed very special. Wondering why? Because today happens to be the day Mohsin was born.
Turning a year older, it is the actor’s birthday time. Birthdays are always special. And since it is the birthday of one of the sweetest actors on Indian TV, we at Fuze got in touch with actor and in an exclusive chat with us Mohsin Khan shared with us his fondest birthday memories.
From his birthday plans, to his best birthday, to how he celebrates his special day, he shared it all in a birthday special interview with Fuze.
1) As you have turned a year older, what lesson are you taking forward with you from you previous year?
The previous year has been amazing personally and professionally. I learn everyday and the most important lesson I have learnt is to leave all the stress and the worries to our Lord and he will take care of the rest.
2) Birthday’s are always special, whose wish is the first you wish for on your birthday every year?
We have a bringing in tradition at my place. Since I was born midnight of 25th so officially born on 26th October. I celebrate it during the midnight. I have a big family and everyone would gather and celebrate my bringing in.
3) What are you looking forward to achieve this year? A change you want get in your life from this birthday?
I am Mashallah by the grace of God in a happy place. I will be working on my birthday and would want to continue to work and learn on the job everyday. Bring a smile to as many people as possible. I support a school in Kutch and Inshallah want to see it grow further.
4) Any special plans for your birthday? How are you going to celebrate it?
I am planning on throwing a party for friends and family. Let’s see how that goes.
5) The best gift you have received for your birthday till date?
The best gift I have received ….I had a wish to not travel the world as a tourist but as a working artist. That came true around my birthday last year when we shot for Yeh Rishta in Switzerland Mashallah. This year around my birthday we will Inshallah be shooting in Greece.
6) Everyone has cherished birthday memories. Share some of your birthday memories from the following time –
a) As A Child And In School –
In School it would be movies, amusement park with cousins and friends.
b) As A College Going Guy –
In college it was Goa, Daman and Alibaug trip.
c) After you became an actor –
As an Actor it was shooting in Swiss and Now Inshallah in Greece !!!