Producer Rajan Shahi has confirmed about Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma pairing up for the show.
As per the latest promo, the spin off Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke will focus on future. Naira’s little cousin sister, Mishti, who was also Kartik’s darling ‘GF’ will be the leading lady of the show.
People who have watched Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai would know the beautiful relationship Mishti shared with Naira and Kartik and that she always had this self consciousness about her height. We wonder if that part of Mishti would be retained in the show.
Nevertheless, after watching the first promo, we are excited for the 2nd one that may feature Shaheer Sheikh as the leading lad.
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’s both the heroes, Naitik and Kartik, have been ‘prince charming’ type of heroes. They have never been the angry guys of TV yet they became romance kings and rules the heart of the audiences.
Keeping that in mind, we wonder if –
1. Shaheer Sheikh will play the role of an angry young man or a sweet chocolate boy?
2. Keeping his last three stints in mind, namely Navya, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi and Dastaan E Mohabbat, we are excited to watch him in a romantic avatar again.
3. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has been always about love, romance with family playing a vital role in the story. So we are quite sure there will be at least two large families in the scenario this time as well.
4. Since, Mishti’s father was jailed and she was brought up in care of the rest of the Singhanias, we wonder how the Singhania family will be shown in this show because they are already present in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai currently.
5. Lastly, the huge number of fans of Shaheer Sheikh will be wondering about his new look for Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke. The actor always comes up with something new for his every show. And this time can will we get back the short hair and gentleman kind of look of Shaheer Sheikh? Only time will tell.
Are you too excited for Shaheer Sheikh’s first promo of Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke? Let us know in the comment section below and sty tuned to Fuze!