Indian Television Actors look extremely dashing and handsome in traditional attire.
Indian Television Actors play varied characters onscreen and make their admirers go weak on their knees just with a mere glimpse. Generally these actors are seen wearing either formal or casual outfits on TV. But they at times adorn the ‘desi avatar’ and wear all the traditional Indian attires.
We at Fuze present to our readers in no particular order some Indian Television Actors who look dashing and handsome in traditional attire –
1. Kunal Karan Kapoor – Actor Kunal Karan Kapoor who is famous for his character portrayal of Mohan Bhatnagar in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (Season 1 and 2) is loved by one and all. As Mohan Bhatnagar, the actor was mostly seen in blazer suits or formal attire.
(Also Read : Top Five Love Stories On Indian Television)
He looks great in traditional avatar too. When Kunal played Vasu Bhau in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, he carried the desi rugged look to perfection and as Mohan or as Vasu the actor was dressed to kill.
(Also Read : Extra-Curricular Talents of Television Actors )
2. Kushal Tandon – Whenever the song Badtameez Dil is heard many are reminded of actor Kushal Tandon. Evidently, he looks extremely good in traditional attire.
The handsome actor looks great in casuals as well as in traditional wear and fans can’t help but whistle seeing him in the desi avatar.
(Also Read : Kushal Tandon and Gauahar Khan in Khatron Ke Khiladi?)
Whether he has adorned the traditional avatar onscreen in Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai or offscreen, he has carried it perfectly.
3. Karan Tacker – With which character do you associate the word ‘perfect husband’ on TV? We feel Viren Wadhera from Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai fits the bill of the perfect husband on television. Women seeing the character of Viren Wadhera must have sighed umpteen number of times wishing that they had a guy like Viren in their life.
Karan Tacker playing the suave, charming Viren has stolen innumerable hearts. The actor looks striking in casual and formal wear but that is not all, he looks equally striking in traditional avatar too.
(Also Read : Top Trending Television Actors on Twitter)
4. Vivian Dsena – The actor with a million dollar smile, Vivian Dsena looks extremely handsome in any attire he adorns. He is indeed a very stylish actor.
(Also Read : “My Producer Was Misquoted” – Vivian Dsena)
As Rishabh Kundra, he has been on screen in both western and traditional attires.
(Also Read : Madhubala Fans At Rage Post The Exit Of Vivian Dsena)
He too looks very stylish in traditional attire. Whether it is Kurta Pajama or the dhoti kurta, he carries the attire with ease and looks attractive and like a model in the desi avatar.
5. Barun Sobti – Barun Sobti, this name needs no introduction. He is an actor par excellence. He weaved magic with his acting skills while essaying the character of Arnav Singh Raizada in Star Plus’ hit show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.
As Arnav, he never liked to wear anything traditional and the character was mostly seen either in formals or casuals. But the limited number of times when the actor adorned the traditional attire, his admirers were awestruck and were left wanting more.
(Also Read : Five Reasons To Love Barun Sobti)
In his desi avatar the actor tends to looks breathtakingly handsome.
6. Karan Singh Grover – The man with a dimpled smile Karan Singh Grover is gifted in the department of looks. He looks suave, handsome in any attire he adorns. Be it the formal, casual or the traditional Indian attire, the actor looks extremely attractive. Karan Singh Grover is eye-catchy and drool-worthy when he adorns traditional Indian attire.
His admirers hearts skip a beat seeing him in the desi avatar every single time. He looks like a man ‘straight from a magazine cover page’ in traditional wear.
7. Rithvik Dhanjani – The charming actor Rithvik Dhanjani weaves magic onscreen portraying varied characters. Apart from acting, the actor entertains us with his dancing ability. Rithvik looks extremely good in Indian traditional wears.
(Also Read : A Love & Hate Rapid Fire with Rithvik Dhanjani)
When he adorns any traditional wear it seems as though the attire is tailor made just for him. He looks eye pleasing and rather very attractive and impressive in traditional clothes.
7. Nakuul Mehta – The sweet, charming, good looking actor Nakuul Mehta who essays the character of Aditya in Pyar Ka Dard Hai on Star Plus looks very good and pleasing in traditionals.
This chocolate boy of television also carries traditional outfits perfectly well.
(Also Read : Pyar Ka Dard Hai – Tough Times For Aditya and Pankhuri)
8. Karan Mehra – Actor Karan Mehra who essays the character of Naitik in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai looks indeed very good in traditional Indian avatar. He looks good in casuals and formals apart from that the desi avatar suits the actor very well.
Karan Mehra looks like a boy next door when he is dressed in traditional wears.
(Also Read : Indian TV Shows Frequently Mentioned On The Web)
Do let us know how you liked reading about the Desi avatar of Indian Television actors in the comment section.
Stay Tuned To Fuze For More Updates!
Author: Surya Ravi