When a show or a film is made, the actors who are on-screen take away the popularity because obviously they deserve it as they have worked hard for the name and fame.
We try to get to know more and more about them but what about the people behind the curtains? The people who gave birth to the characters that made the actors popular?
They always stay back stage and give their best to entertain us. Well, it’s high time we start giving them the front stage.
So, here we are with the five things you did not know about the youngest producer of television, Prateek Sharma, who is credited for creating path breaking shows like Jaana Na Dil Se Door, Beyhadh and Ek Deewaana Tha.
Read on to know!
1. He is a trained theatre artiste and when in college in Indore, he has directed and performed several plays. When he moved to Mumbai his job took over most of his time yet the artiste in him can be seen even in regular conversations.
2. He started to work when he was just 14. Back in Indore, he use to review movies for various radio channels. He was also an anchor for corporate/college events in Indore. He never asked his parents for pocket money because he made decent pocket money himself.
3. Whenever he writes a concept or a story, the first draft is always handwritten in Hindi, his mother tongue. He has a diary where all the first drafts of his work are preserved till date.
View this post on Instagram
Six years ago I met a guy who at first was a brilliant actor but then i discovered that he is a brilliant guy and then he went on to become one of my most brilliant friends. So basically brilliance is in his genes. He is an on screen hero no doubt but he is also a role model off screen. You know how to have fun while being the most serious on screen. You are an inspiration and aspiration both. Today I want to wish you the most brilliant birthday and an even better year ahead. Happy birthday Mere Bhai @nakuulmehta Love u loads 😘😘
4. He always wanted to pursue journalism and getting into the GEC space wasn’t his plan at all. But because he couldn’t get admission in his desired college he took up the job in Star Plus. When he joined the channel he was keen on doing non-fiction but his boss and mentor Mr. Vivek Bahl (ex. Programming Head) told him that he would be good at fiction. His insistence turned out to be a blessing for Prateek. In fact, Star Plus changed his life completely.
5. He is an animal lover and has a dog by the name of Begum. He is also a part of several animal welfare groups. And at this young age has two adopted kids whose education and well-being he looks after.
Stay tuned to Fuze for more buzz!