Actor Shaheer Sheikh currently portraying the character of Abir Rajvansh in Star Plus’ Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, needs no introduction whatsoever. The actor has literally charmed the viewers with his impeccable acting skills on the television screens.
Every single time he graces the screen, be it his fans or a general audience’ they cannot help but go gaga over him.
This heartthrob is making heads turn as Abir presently. We got in touch with the actor and quizzed him about his equation with his Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke co actors. And when we asked him to describe his co stars in one word, this is what he had to say –
* Ritvik Arora – “Brother will be that one word. I don’t have to try and make me believe that he is my brother, it just comes naturally”.
* Kaveri Priyam – “Buddy. She calls me bro both on and off screen”.
* Rhea Sharma – “Passionate I believe. Our scenes come out really nice”.
* Mohit Sharma – “ He is the one who cracks me up every single time so entertainer is the word for him”.
* Deepak Gheewala – “He is another entertainer. He and Mohit keep arguing in a very fun way.. in a complete cute zone and both of them are like Tom and Jerry all the time. It’s fun to watch them together. But he is also like a bro to me. Like he is on screen with me, he has a similar rapport with me off screen too”.
*Lata Sabarwal and Sanjeev Seth – “I love their chemistry. I think they are my favourite couple. The word is my favourite couple. They just look so good together and they are very good. I mean how they handle everything and how they are with each other is just beautiful”.
Shaheer Sheikh shares a comfortable rapport with his co actors from the sets of Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke.
So we have a question for you, as a fan how will describe Shaheer Sheikh in a single word? Do share with us in the comment box below.
Stay Tubed To Fuze For All The Latest Updates!