Popular actor Shaheer Sheikh has fans floored over by his looks every now and then. Be it offscreen or on-screen, his one look is enough to send his fangirls into frenzy.
The much loved look of the main man till now has been in his crowning glory or long hairs to define the best.
The actor had even sported long hairs much before his portrayal as Abir in Star Plus’ Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke but after his stint in the show, people fell irrecoverably in love with the long haired Abir for his hairs were one of the things that defined his character the most!
Even with the guy rocking the short hairs, his long mane is being missed a lot by the fans and viewers and so we have here for you to drool over once again, his best pictures in long hair look –
1. The all black one with black pants, black T shirt black shades and a tanned Mr. Sheikh is a sight to behold, isn’t it?
2. The wind causing his hairs to blow and giving us a sight one can hold onto for long. This capture is although so about but one cannot surely miss the Shaheer Sheikh charm with that smile here.
3. This one’s from the actor’s most loved places, in the lap of mother nature. Amidst the field in the cool and casual attire, this one goes down in one of the favourite ones.
4. This one’s from the actor’s former show Salim-Anarkali. With the moustache, the long sorted mane instead of the wild wanderer one, this picture of him is worth adding into the group.
5. While can resist the rough and rugged shirtless look with those messy locks, eh?
6. Who says long hairs don’t go well with the suits and make you look classy. Just look at this one with all the swag and smartness radiating and how.
7. With the man bun on top and the hipster look with the rugged jeans and combat boots, nothing beats this one look of the main man.
PS :- While we are here to keep you updated with all the interesting stuff pertaining to your favorite stars, let’s not forget to battle this tough time of Covid-19 outbreak together. Follow these steps below and encourage your friends and family for social distancing. No panic, maximum prevention and gather information is the only key! Stay in, stay safe.