Sushant Singh Rajput passed away under mysterious circumstances on June 14th 2020 at his Bandra duplex apartment.
Since then the nation is asking for a fair probe in the case rejecting the theories of depression and suicide as presented by the Mumbai Police.
Also Read : Sushant Singh Rajput Death Case – #SushantMysteryDeepens , #MumbaiPoliceSoldOut , #MahaGovtExposedInSSRCase , #IPSVinayTiwari, #ShameOnMahaGovt Among The Top 10 Trends On Twitter!
The family recently filed an FIR with the Patna police to probe the matter. However the Patna police is facing hindrances while investigating the matter in Mumbai.
Also Read : About Sushant Singh Rajput, ‘He Was More Normal Than Any Of The People Wanting To Prove Him Mad’ Says Sonchiriya Co-actor And Friend Ram Naresh Diwakar
While Rhea Chakraborty and her family, accused in the FIR, have left her house for an undisclosed location, BMC has quarantined IPS Vinay Tiwari sent by Bihar Police for 14 days.
Today the matter is heard by the Supreme Court and here are the top 10 developments
1. As per reports, Supreme Court has pulled down the BMC for quarantining an officer on duty.
2. The Supreme Court has asked the Mumbai Police to submit all records of their probe within 3 days
3. Supreme Court has rejected to grant interim bail or protection to Rhea
4. The Central Government has been a party in the case and said CBI is must in the case.
5. Centre said a notification about CBI enquiry can be expected by today evening.
6. The family of Sushant Singh Rajput has claimed in the court that the Mumbai Police is trying to destroy evidence in the case.
7. As per reports of Republic TV, Sushant’s family also claimed that his ‘post mortem reports are fudged’.
8. Centre also has asked Supreme Court that Disha Salian’s case must be probed further.
9. Supreme Court will hear Rhea’s plea again next week.
10. ‘Good message doesn’t go across, all eyes are on this case’ – Supreme Court Judge Hrishikesh Roy has been quoted by Republic TV.
Also Read : Sushant Singh Rajput Said About His Fans – ‘They Will Lift Me If I Fall’, Reveals Ankita Lokhande