‘Tasveer mein kiska chehra hai,
kya bus ki chat pe, khuli dhoop mein
Subah ka koi tara hai.
Ya koi kahaani shuru hui hai, jispe naam humara hai …..’
‘Jaise kanha adhure bina Radha Rani
Waise bina tere adhuri meri kahaani’
These phrases aren’t mere figments of Abir’s poetry but these few lines for Mishbir hold the essence of their entire journey together.
The most iconic jodi of television at present Mishbir aka Mishti (Rhea Sharma) and Abir (Shaheer Sheikh) finally got married and these same lines seem to have contained the beginning of their journey from where it all started to this milestone they’ve reached together.
Owing to the beloved jodi of the nation that they are right now, their getting married isn’t the only factor that would make us watch their wedding sequence on loop but these certain more specialties that set it apart from all the other weddings on TV.
1. Wedding On The Bus – Mishbir’s wedding definitely has grabbed eyeballs for it’s the first wedding that’s held on top of a bus, so unconventionally on Indian TV. However it’s not just the idea that has got the viewers’ love but as weird as it may sound to any non viewer of the show, this bus holds a special place in Mishbir’s life.
It was on top of the bus that their journey started, where two strangers started off together unknowingly, only to reach the same destination as each other. It was on a bus when Mishti and Abir spent their quality time together on their return from Champaner and on the eve of Karwachauth. This bus has been witness not only to the fond memories but the pain too when Mishti’s proposal for Abir could never roll in reality for she was left broken. It was this bus again on which they both traveled together after break up and struggled to extract each other’s parted soul again. Now on the same bus the two are standing as Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh and Mrs. Angry Chorni, all set to step into the new phase of their lives.
This wedding isn’t just the usual wedding because their charms have been a part of their union like never before!
2. Abir’s Shayari – This duo’s love story has not been ever completed without a shayari from Abir. With a soft heart and as a man of expressions, his overwhelming emotions have always found the escape through his words.
He not only expresses his deep feelings but also in a few words manages to sweep Mishti off her feet with the promises he makes and makes her feel loved like the most treasured person on earth.
3. Mishti’s Stubbornness – Yes! Indeed Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh managed to make his chorni the stubborn girl he wanted her to be. Mishti gracefully persisted her trait of keeping her family’s happiness on priority list and yet she managed to have her way with the fate this time as she managed to make Abir hers this time.
The fact that she executed the entire idea on her own and no matter how time tried to distance their dates once again, she stood in way and rightfully took what all was hers.
4. The Minute Connectors – There were such minute but significant connectors and gestures in their wedding which speak volume of what all the two had endured and reflected their bond beautifully.
The ‘sindoor daan‘ or the little snippet where Abir filled Mishti’s partition with a little vermillion sprinkled on her nose was as significant as it could be owing to its importance in the customs. The moment where Abir picks up Mishti in his arms and take the rounds of holy fire has all our hearts.
The way the two emerged from behind, was a sight to behold and it looked as royal as it could be.
5. The Bidaai – It has been an exceptional bidaai too. Not because of Mishti and the family members but only because of the bond that was shown between Abir and Bade Papa. Vishambhar Maheshwari’s words to Mishti to take care of his ‘son’ and Abir hugging him with tears in his eyes saying ‘I am not a tough guy’, spoke a lot about the upcoming bond the viewers may witness about them.
All in all this wedding is surely going to go down as one of the most memorable and unique one in the history of Indian television and the jodi that it connects to, already has become the heartthrob of the nation.
Here’s with the most important milestone of Mishbir’s journey being touched, let’s hope the makers will continue to make the future progress as meaningful as it is till day and the essence of the two will always be preserved.