Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke on Star Plus perfectly summed up the Holi celebrations on the festival for all the fans who were yearning for the show to get the charm back.
Holi is a festival that’s pretty close to the fandom for it was the first time when Abir and Mishti did strike the chord for the first time. The colors and the ‘Abir sa rang’ got high on both within this year and today’s Holi with the ‘Angry Chorni’ and ‘Ajeeb Rajvansh’ was all drenched in the colors of each other’s love .
Much to the viewers’ expectations, the makers blended the emotions of the two well with a little drama, a lot of entertainment, comedy and of course a little steamy romance! The tadka of everything has made the Holi episodes one of the most watchable ones in a while. Here are top 5 reasons why –
1. The Drunk Mishku – Without a doubt, Rhea Sharma and Kaveri Priyam deserve all the applause today for nailing the drunk Mishti and Kuhu equation perfectly. The two were an absolute bomb together with their expressions, the phrases and the love the two expressed for each other, even if that was in all intoxication. Most of the episode belongs to these two beauties who didn’t fail to put a smile on everyone’s face with their crazy antics. And of course after the ‘Big Ben’ and ‘Dragon Saas’ dare, we couldn’t help but give the trophy to the two out of all.
2. The Mishbir Romance – Of course how could these two dorks refrain from making you dive into the intensity of their romance and that too on Holi. With Abir aka Shaheer Sheikh radiating all the handsomeness and unabashedly being the daring one to apply color to his wife in a compound full of people and Mishti being the fiery yet melting and shying with one deep gaze of her man made their little scene burst with all the colors of romance, possible.
3. The Electric Dance Performance – How can one not count on any episode of this show when there’s this swagger duo of Kunal (Ritvik Arora) and Abir nailing it and burning the dance floor with their dance moves. Even today the episode overflowed with the riot of their killer moves on a peppy 90’s number. One look at it, and we bet you’ll feel like dancing too!
4. Shipping ‘Abinal’s’ Expressions Forever – Abir and Kunal’s expressions have always added the required zing to the scenes where even the focus are some other characters. The episode was a bundle of these two making it all the more enjoyable. Be it Abir’s drama king avatar out to persuade Kuhu or his expressions on realisation of just about to calling his wife his behen or be it the meme worthy one on hearing ‘Big Ben’ from Mishti, this guy complements his ‘Naanko’ perfectly well who’s a store house of versatile expressions himself. From talking about plan with his Bhai to watching Mishku’s antics together or reacting on the big explosion by his wife and bhabi in the end, it’s always a million dollar episode when this duo is set to mend things together.
5. The Holi Riot – We loved how just like Meenu never let’s go of her evil mind of work even for a second, the makers kept the zeal of Holi alive with all the crucial elements. Mishti being the Holi monster and blasting colours on everyone, the Mishbir challenge which is growing on their fans, the bhang, each and every member of family being an active participant, all in all the last two episodes have delivered absolute craziness the viewers were craving for, since long in the show.
Here’s now waiting for the big twist and the new drama which is for sure coming ahead like the storm after the silence!