Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma starrer Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, just went off air a little while ago and even after the show no longer being onscreen, the fans haven’t stopped demanding season 2 of this much loved show.
The viewers and fans of the show feel that the show deserves a second chance owing to its popularity and the abrupt and sudden ending of the show wasn’t able to do justice to the characters.
With the rumors and hopes of season 2 of the show in the near future already afloat, here are the 5 things that the fans would want to see if it comes up –
1. The RheSha Jodi – The onscreen jodi of Mishbir and the camaraderie that Shaheer Sheikh and Rhea Sharma have bought alive with their charm is what has drawn a huge audiences towards the show. If any day, if the second season comes up, then this original pairing spreading their magic again, is what the viewers and fans expect to see. Without these two, the entire demand and the essence of the return of show stands void.
2. Powerful Storylines – Something that was lacking in the show lately, a powerful concept and storyline is much needed to utilize the full caliber of the actors and catch audience attention.
3. Mishbir In Their Element – Well, the fans would like to have their angry chorni and Ajeeb Rajvansh in their original element back. The fierce, opinionated yet a mature and calm Mishti and the jolly, banjara Abir Rajvansh. The 1.0 version of Mishbir is badly needed back.
4. More of Amish Rajvansh – When the show ended with the little bundle Amish Rajvansh, in Mishbir’s arms, the audience craved to see more of the newly formed trio. A pretty much significant track and happy family moments are something that the viewers missed immensely in the last few episodes of the show, so that definitely needs to be compensated.
5. The Empowering Couple – Last but not the least, the viewers would definitely want to have the show that gave out strong messages and empowered the youth. That version of Abir and Mishti was always the finest that the fans adored and would want to see any day again!