While quarantine can be a hard time to go through while having a very little to do all of a sudden but just imagine what all you could do to spend your time if you were locked in together with your favourite jodi Mishbir aka Mishti and Abir?
There are plenty of things this talented duo could probably teach you in these days of distress and just before you go into your dream world already imagining the scenario, here’s all what you could engage in, in your dreamland with them –
1. Poetry – You’ll definitely come out as a pro in poetry once you’ve spent your days with Abir who masters the art of putting his feelings into words.
While Mishti may sometimes break your bubble with her utterly cute but irrelevant shayaris, we bet Mr. Ajeeb Rajvansh would get the best out of you.
2. Painting – Again a soothing therapy which definitely is a medicine for your mind for a situation like this. How nice it is to imagine doing the same with your favorite character giving you company or rather we should say the classes for the same? Trust us, you would be gushing and begging for the same in reality!
3. Origami – Who said Abir can be the only master you would have amidst the two? Mighty Mishti masters the art of origami pretty well and she can definitely teach you to make those beautiful transformers on paper for sure!
4. Music – Just in case you forgot, Abir plays the guitar too! This man is full of talents we tell you and just the thought of having his company for days will never let you have a dull moment. So yeah, some ultimate guitar lessons you can learn while the quarantine, if with these two dorks!
5. Gymnastics – Confused? Well that’s just a better term we used for how to learn to climb walls and sneak into rooms. Since Mishti aces this art and during quarantine, she has no more walls to jump and no rooms in another mansion to sneak into, this girl here can surely make you learn the tips and tricks to do the same once you’re out of the house. Also there are many things that would come handy when spending time with her, like opening locks with hairpins, writing diaries together and maybe baking a cup brownie!
P.S – No sneaking out while in quarantine because staying in is the only way to stay safe. So stay home and stay tuned to this space for such occasional cool stuff to dive into a world of imagination.
PS :- While we are here to keep you updated with all the interesting stuff pertaining to your favorite stars, let’s not forget to battle this tough time of Covid-19 outbreak together. Follow these steps below and encourage your friends and family for social distancing. No panic, maximum prevention and gather information is the only key! Stay in, stay safe.